£30,000 - £35,000
From a coding background and looking for a role with a bit of variety, daily challenges and lots of learning and diversifying opportunities? If you’re nearby to Macclesfield, this role could be just that.
We’re recruiting for a software house who build rather large, Cloud hosted SaaS products and solutions and due to several new client wins we now need a consultant who can act as the link between a number of internal teams and the clients themselves. The focus will be on implementing and integrating the software, providing day to day technical and user support and creating and coding new features as solutions to a clients’ needs. It will also have a heavy SQL focus, creating and tweaking reports, formatting, querying, analysing and displaying data.
We’re looking for a Technical Consultant, someone who:
- Is comfortable in a client facing role
- Can sit between a client’s IT team and the in-house software development team
- Can identify issues and come up with solutions
- Can provide training to end users with various levels of technical ability
- Can design, build and implement new features and functionality
- Has strong SQL skills and is comfortable querying databases
- Can spot bugs or issues with code and either fix or escalate them
We’re looking for knowledge and experience in the majority of the following areas:
- HTML & CSS
- 3rd Party Software Integration
- System Configuration
Experience in any of the following would be an added bonus: Flash, WebRTC, audio-video, plug-ins, browsers and operating systems, network protocols, project management, business analysis, iOS and Android.
We’re looking for someone who ticks quite a few of the boxes above and who has a big desire to pick up more skills and progress within the business. Internal promotions are a big thing for this business and one of the many reasons that they have very high levels of staff retention.
Apply now if you’re up for a new challenge!