If you’re a technical whizz who knows a little bit about this and a little bit about that and you want to expand that knowledge even further, this may be the role for you.
We’re recruiting for a global software house who are looking for someone to support their clients and users. The role involves providing training, resolving any issues and making changes and enhancements to a pretty impressive SaaS platform.
We’re looking for someone with frontend coding skills and a good level of SQL knowledge who ideally has broader IT knowledge. Perhaps you’re a recent Computer Science or Computing grad who’s either got a bit of commercial experience or who did a placement year or perhaps you’re in a software support role at the moment. If you have any experience like this, please get in touch!
- Working with a range of internal teams from sales, software development, project management and implementation and liaising directly with clients
- Onboarding new customers
- System configuration consulting
- Providing user training on the platform, new features and releases
- Database querying/SQL querying
- Building and tweaking reports
- Debugging issues, escalating to the development team if necessary
Coding wise we are looking for skills in:
- A little C# or C++
And IT knowledge in:
- Browsers and operating systems
- Website troubleshooting
- Networking and network issues
The company fully believe in promoting from within so the progression opportunities here are also endless, you can become a fully-fledged, full stack developer or move into one of the many other teams. Training on the job will be a big aspect.
We’re looking for someone who’s keen to learn and someone who wants to work with and help some of the biggest companies and brands out there! Apply now if that’s you!
Becca Woods – Chassam Recruitment