IT Project Manager Team Lead – Work from Home
Chassam Recruitment are currently looking to recruit an IT Project Manager for a leading organisation in West Yorkshire. This is an exciting position where you will be responsible for managing specific projects and change initiatives in a range of different technical areas. You will also have some Line Management experience managing 3 members of the projects team!
To apply for the IT Project Manager position you need to have:
- Extensive experience of managing complex projects and IT change programmes
- Ability to use formal project management tools and processes
- Managed software and Infrastructure projects
- Budget Management experience
- PM qualification
- Team Lead experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing the business cases, project initiation documentation and financial appraisal
- Manage key projects and lead of strategic reviews of IT systems
- Risk Management
- Relationship Management
If you are an IT Project Manager with team management experience and want to work on exciting and varied projects, please send your CV ASAP. There is options of home working too!
An excellent salary and benefits package is on offer.