IT Project Manager – Work From Home
Are you an IT Project Manager looking for your next challenging role? If so, look no further!
I am currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager for a leading organisation in Yorkshire. This is an exciting position where you will be able to work from home with the odd commute to West Yorkshire when needed.
You will be managing IT projects through the full project lifecycle from start to finish.
As an IT Project Manager you will need the following skills:
- Extensive experience of managing complex projects and IT change programmes across an organisation
- Experience of influencing, negotiating, and gaining agreement on project priorities
- Project Management Certification
- Experience of working with external partners and consultants on projects and change initiatives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
As the IT Project Manager, you will oversee:
- Developing business cases, project initiation documentation, and financial appraisal for all projects
- Manage Key projects and lead on strategic reviews of IT systems as required
- Ensure appropriate and effective resource, risk, planning, monitoring, and reporting
- Building relationships across different teams
This is an exceptionally exciting IT Project Manager role. My client is offering fantastic benefits too.
If you are interested, please send your CV ASAP!