Infrastructure Security Engineer – Manchester
I am currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Security Engineer for a leading company based in Manchester. My client is experiencing rapid growth and therefore looking to expand their team. You will be responsible for the development and management of their Information Protection Tools and the policy management of its key data loss prevention technologies.
- Extensive IT background
- Extensive knowledge of Data Protection regulations
- Design and Implementation of Data Leak Prevention and management solutions
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Group Policy
- Development and management of information protection and data loss prevention tools to cover data in use, transit and at rest
- Triage of information protection incidents including analysis, escalation and assistance in the investigation and remediation of critical information security incidents
- Maintenance of procedural documentation such as standard operating procedures
- Development of policy-based reporting and dashboards that demonstrate risk reduction and operational effectiveness of tools deployed.
If you are an Infrastructure Security Engineer and looking for a new and challenging position do not look any further! Please send your CV ASAP. An excellent salary is on offer.