DevOps Engineer - Manchester
Chassam Recruitment are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer for a leading Manchester based company. This is an exciting position where you will be working on a mixture of BAU and project work.
The role will be responsible for the configuration, management and maintenance of the systems as well as assisting the developers and driving operational improvements to support production and non-production environments.
The ideal candidate must have experience in:
- Puppet and GIT
- Knowledge of any scripting language
On a day to day basis some of the duties will include:
- Maintaining high server availability, monitoring Web infrastructure and responding to alerts
- Investigating issues that would affect site performance, stability and security
- Working closely with the sprint development teams to update/add services
- Regular performance tuning, upgrades, resource optimization and capacity planning
- Monitoring and reporting on current capacity and performance.
An excellent salary is on offer as well as some really great benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career.
Please apply ASAP.