Full Stack .Net Developer
What you’ll be working on:
There are over 10 big brand websites within the group, to start with you’ll be focusing on the complete re-write from the ground up of one of the biggest sites. The front end is developed using Gatsby and React while the back end is done using ASP.NET Core/C# and GraphQL so this would be a great chance to work with the latest tech. You would be taking existing functionality and adding it into the new site as well as adding a long list of new features. You’ll also be enhancing and adding new features to the rest of the websites and applications.
Why you should read on:
- Flexible working hours – and I mean flexible, anytime from 6am to 10am to start, 7.5 hour working day
- Unlimited training budget – they will pay for courses and/or qualifications AND give you the time to study. You’ll also get access to things like Pluralsight, Udemy and other online learning resources
- Extensive benefits package including 3% pension, private healthcare, 24 days holiday, rising to 29, childcare vouchers plus a flexible benefits package on top.
- Free parking right outside the door and good transport links
- The biggest sell… the team and set up you’ll be working with, it is a no expense spared, cutting edge tech environment with probably the lowest staff turnover in the North West.
- AWS - EC2, Code Deploy, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, S3 + lots of other products
- Backend - C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework, LINQ, MS SQL Server, My SQL, Web Services, GraphQL
- TDD – XUnit, NUnit, Fluent Assertions, Moq, Jest
- Tools – Visual Studio 2017, Visual Studio Code, Azure DevOps, GitHub, Jenkins, NuGet (including private repositories), JIRA, Google Analytics / Tag Manager, Hotjar, Zeplin, Marketing automation platforms
- Other things you’ll be involved in – Continuous integration, automated deployment, A/B testing, Fraud detection and prevention
- Training – Various conferences and training courses as needed. Previous ones include AWS re:Invent in Las Vegas, NDC in London etc.
*Learn a lot of the above and work alongside the rest of it*
What you need to have:
- 2 Years+ Experience
- C#/ASP.Net/.Net Core
- OOP understanding
- Familiarity with JS frameworks – ideally React as that’s what they use
- Git/Version Control
If you want to work for a company like this, working on a range of web applications, high transaction websites, some of the biggest around, and building new software and apps from start to finish, this is definitely the opportunity for you.
The learning potential is endless and you’ll work with a small but fantastic development team alongside a number of other teams including sysadmin, data engineering, database development and digital. They’ve got to have one of THE lowest staff turnover rates of any company in the North West, the majority of the dev team have been there for 5 years+! No one ever leaves due to the relaxed environment, the projects, the training, the people and the flexible working!
Want to apply? Send across your CV and Becca Woods from Chassam Recruitment will be in touch!