Banner Default Image

C# Developer

  • Location


  • Sector:


  • Job type:


  • Salary:


  • Contact:

    Becca Woods

  • Contact email:

  • Job ref:


We’re recruiting for a Sheffield based company who are bringing a brand new offering to the market. They’ve created an online platform which allows users and suppliers to give and receive feedback. It’s the first of its kind and is fast becoming the go to tool across the UK, Ireland and even Australia. Its used in a certain sector and is a tool you yourself will probably use in the future. If this sounds like something you want to be involved in, please read on!

The platform is built in all the latest and greatest techs, it’s hosted on Azure and built in .Net 4.7 with an Azure SQL database. They use Entity Framework extensively for data access and use a lot of the Azure services and infrastructure. They have built reporting functionality using SSRS and are using D3 on the frontend as well as jQuery and Angular. Other techs they are using or experimenting with include Blazor, GitHub, Redis Cache, Aurelia and PowerBI. They are also focusing on domain driven design, data visualisation which is where the D3 comes into play, and on top of this they are using machine learning to identify how critical inputted text is.

This is something that they have been building since 2008, it now has hundreds and thousands of users logging on each week. We’re looking for a Developer to join the team and take over the development, you’ll be leading all aspects of it and gradually growing a small team around you.

Big plus points:

  • You can learn all about D3, machine learning, Azure and a number of JS frameworks and libraries
  • You get to take the lead on how the platform is developed moving forward
  • 80% of the work will be adding new features, the other 20% will be improving existing ones
  • They’re focusing on site internationalisation – already in Australia and expanding even more!
  • They offer a yearly pay review, 25 days holiday, Perkbox, flexible and remote working and a huge 7.5% pension!!
  • The role is offering progression, the team will be expanding and we need someone to step up and take a lead role


There’s a long list of features and functionality to be added, including the site internationalisation above. This project would involve ensuring the platform is available in multiple languages. They are also looking to build a notification system and looking to open up the platform to a slightly different target audience. They also want to make it available for those studying in relevant sectors. There’s lots to do, they have a backlog on GitHub which includes lots of tweaks and enhancements. You’ll certainly be busy in this role!  


We’re looking for an experienced, full stack developer who’s confident in C#, MVC, SQL, Entity Framework and JavaScript who’d be confident working in a very small team, largely independently. They’d also love to see TypeScript experience or experience with JavaScript frameworks.


This is a seriously good opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge, you can literally decide how each project is approached, what it is coded in and what techs the team should bring in moving forward. There’s also a huge learning opportunity here, they very much encourage the team to experiment with new tech – Blazor being the next one on their list. Machine learning and all the JavaScript frameworks are huge on the market right now so this could not be a better opportunity to get them under your belt – that’s if you’re not using them already!


To apply send across your CV straight away, Becca Woods over at Chassam Recruitment is the contact on this one.