If you love web analytics and would love the chance to delve into the world of ‘user behaviour’ even further, take a look at this.
We’re looking for someone who can work across a portfolio of websites, using a variety of tools and insights to understand and improve the customer journey and conversion rates. On top of the usual testing methods, this company has also partnered up with various parties to take human behaviour testing one step further.
- Finding and analysing website performance issues using a range of web analytics software
- Analysing user behaviour and using your findings to make recommendations
- Scheduling and managing frontend/UX changes through the frontend development team
- Conducting A/B split tests
- Cross-browser and device testing
- Uploading content changes via the CMS
- Involvement in the launch of new websites
- Reporting – CRO results, findings, test results etc
What makes this role different?
You’ll be working with various 3rd parties, to further understand human behaviour in relation to the customer journey. With one 3rd party, you will be involved in neuroscience and biometric tests, monitoring things like the heart rate of participants who are all the typical target customer. You’ll also work with another 3rd party who specialise in regression testing, you’ll analyse the results from this and then work with the in-house frontend team to make any changes. On top of this, you’ll be involved in arranging and conducting various UAT/user feedback sessions, inviting members of the public into the office and getting them to go online and attempt to buy the products, taking their feedback and recording their screens, using your findings to improve the customer journey and in turn CRO conversion rates.
On top of this, you’ll also be working on a whole portfolio of websites, there’s over 10 in the group, all with a different target audience so the variety you’ll get in this role is second to none.
You’ll also have access to an array of web analytics tools including Hotjar, Google Data Studio, Optimizely, Formisimo etc.
Must have experience:
- Prior commercial experience in a web analytics role
- Google Analytics
- Website testing experience
- CMS knowledge e.g Wordpress
This could not be a better time to get involved with this company, they are leading the way when it comes to web analytics and on top of this, they have lots of big projects coming up which you can get stuck in with. This includes the complete rebuild of some of the websites completely from scratch. If web analytics, user journey, testing and really delving into human behaviour interests you, please get in touch with your CV straight away.
Becca Woods – Chassam Recruitment