Systems Administrator Manager – Linux and Windows
Chassam Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Systems Administrator Manager for a leading company based in Manchester. This is an exciting position where you will be managing 15 engineers covering the Operating System and applications providing Infrastructure as a service.
You will be working alongside the database administration team and the Software/application team and be responsible for the Operating System layer of the server estate including both Linux and Windows systems. In conjunction with the other teams you will be building the CI/CD pipeline in a Linux environment and the applications that underpin Infrastructure as a Service.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking a technical lead and providing technical direction and expertise in both a cloud and physical environment
- Building out and supporting the CI/CD automation pipeline, operating system
- Demonstrating a full understanding of immutable architecture
- Ensuring that all systems, platforms are documented, patched, monitored.
- Producing monthly management reports
- Recruitment, development and ongoing appraisal of staff
- Managing a large team
- Operating Systems (Linux/Windows)
- Monitoring of complex environments
- Cloud Services
- Containerised and serverless environment
- Supporting Infrastructure as a Service
This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to remain hands on but also manage. To apply, please send your CV ASAP. An excellent salary will be on offer. Interviews to be held ASAP!