Senior PHP Developer
£35,000 - £40,000
If you are a PHP Developer with agency experience and are tired of not being able to continuously work on new and exciting projects, then I have the perfect role for you! It’s a great opportunity to work on brand new projects every day and even pick up some new tech skills.
We’re currently looking for a Senior PHP Developer who has a strong focus on back-end coding to join a digital agency based in Warrington city centre. There are currently two separate brands within the company which you will be working across, one is based on a specific industry and the other is heavily eCommerce based, so it’s not just working on the same projects all the time.
They currently have loads of new projects that haven’t been started yet, so you will have something to work on from day one!
- You’ll get the chance to work on a large variety of projects from building custom platforms for websites and content management systems for the company.
- They are currently looking to rebrand some of their internal websites so you’ll have a lot of input in terms of what the new websites will do and will look like, also deciding which tech you want to use.
- One of their brands is more client based, so you will have plenty of new websites to work on. They get a lot of repeat business, so it is definitely not a case where you will never see your work again as you will have to opportunity to add more functionality and other features to existing projects in the future.
- You’ll be leading all the backend projects yourself and will get the chance to mentor the junior developers and share your skills with them.
- They use loads of different frameworks, so you’ll get to pick and choose which ones you use for each project (a few examples are: Laravel, Vue.js, VanillaPHP). You’ll also get the chance to learn these frameworks if you do not already have experience with them.
They are a tight-knit company and are very sociable. They have early finishes on Fridays and often take part in social activities such as bowling and crazy golf and company lunches. There is also a breakout area with games within the office!
- MVC Experience (preferably Laravel)
- Agency experience
This role is great opportunity to work on new projects everyday picking up loads of different tech skills on the way. You’ll finally be able to take the lead and mentor junior developers. If this sounds like something you want, then please send across your CV now.
Ruby Argent – Chassam Recruitment