Senior IT Systems Engineer
Chassam Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Senior IT Systems Engineer for an organisation based in Salford. This is a Hybrid role where you can work 2 days a week at home.
As a Senior Systems/Infrastructure engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring all IT support is delivered efficiently and effectively in line with the business and IT strategy.
You will be working in a small Infrastructure Team responsible for:
- Provision of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line Support
- Supporting the Head of IT with Infrastructure upgrades, maintenance, and renewals
- General Network Support and maintenance
- Use of Software to manage, monitor and respond proactively to incidents
- Working with 3rd parties to support the resolution of network and system problems.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will need the following skills:
- Extensive Infrastructure experience
- Advanced understanding of networking
- Cloud Storage
- Switcher and Routing experience
- Supporting of MS Windows Server 10
- Experience of Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policies, DNS, DHCP
- Microsoft 365
- VMWare Administration
If you are an experienced Infrastructure Engineer looking for a new challenge, please be in touch.