Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Work From Home
Chassam Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Senior Infrastructure Engineer for a leading organisation based in West Yorkshire. This is an exciting position where you will get the chance to work on numerous projects with the latest technology.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Taking the lead role in design, development and implementation of upgrades to the infrastructure.
- Working with others to extract requirements, timescales and developing appropriate technical responses
- Supplier Relationship Management and Procurement
- Technical Management of Systems including storage and servers
- Use Infrastructure Management tools to monitor the performance of IT infrastructure systems
- In depth experience with Active Directory, VMWare, Windows Server
- Excellent In Depth understanding and experience of server configuration and build methodologies
- Extensive experience in deploying and managing enterprise storage solutions
- Hands on Office 365 experience
- Experience using PowerShell or other scripting languages to script processes
- Experience of implementing Enterprise backup products
- Experience of working with large scale IT environments.
If you are an experienced Infrastructure Engineer, please send your CV ASAP! An exceptionally generous benefits package is also on offer.