This is a South Manchester based, in-house role, and a really interesting one at that. We’re talking huge budgets, a really diverse product range and complete ownership over all PPC, programmatic, display and paid social channels. The biggest focus here is the PPC for over 10+ ecommerce sites. The beauty of this one is you’ll have the longevity that comes with working in house as well as the diversity and variation that comes with working agency side. The offices look and feel like an agency environment - it really does offer the best of both worlds.
The business has over 10 ecommerce websites under its belt, all offering a completely different product range which will keep your work varied. We’re looking for someone who is confident enough to head up all PPC and Paid channels, someone who can work largely independently and produce results. To start, you’ll be the only hands-on PPC specialist, they are however bringing more and more brands and websites to the market so this is likely to change and a team will need to be grown around you. Great opportunity here for you to take a step up in the future and take on your own direct reports.
For this one, you’ll need experience in:
- End to end PPC campaign set up, delivery and optimisation – Bing, AdWords, Yahoo
- Google Marketing Platform/Search Ads 360/DoubleClick
- Programmatic – Quantcast, GDN etc
- Campaign Manager
- Reporting, website and customer journey analysis
- AdWords & Bing Ads/Microsoft Advertising
- Paid Social – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- PPC budget of £1.2 million per year
- Paid Social budget of £30k
- Programmatic/Display budget of £70k
- 25 days holiday
- Annual pay review
- Progression opportunities – the company has grown year on year for 10+ years now
- Heavy investment in IT and digital marketing – you’ll have the best tools and software
You’ll be working alongside a great bunch of people, all working together to sell as many products across the ecommerce sites as physically possible. There’s a marketing team, a digital team where you’ll work closely with the SEO pro’s and a software team who are working with the latest and greatest. You’ll report directly to the Head of Marketing and be the go to person for all things PPC and Paid.
If you’re looking for control, variety and keen to work with a passionate bunch of people – this one’s for you. The company are massively on the up, year on year they’ve grown both the size of the team AND their revenue levels. They are leaders in their field and thanks to a new partnership their name is going to become even more well known in the market!
Send across your CV straight away to apply!
Becca Woods – Chassam Recruitment