NoSQL Database Specialist
Chassam Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a NoSQL Database Specialist for a leading company in Manchester. The role is predominantly homebased with infrequent visits to either their London or Manchester office.
My client is looking for someone with experience in NoSQL Databases including Cassandra DB, Couch DB and Elastic Search. You will need to have experience and knowledge in Big Data, clustering, high availability and scalability.
Ideally, you will understand the benefits of rapid stream development, opensource systems and reliable resilient databases.
Key Skills Needed:
- Cassandra DB (Scylla)
- Design, installation, build and support of databases
On a daily basis you will be:
- Working with developers to support and deliver database systems into live
- Define database model and configuration
- Ensure database resilience and data resilience
- Install, test and build new database systems
- Ensure Database Systems are secure with strict access management and control
If you are an experienced NoSQL Database specialist, please be in touch and send your CV over.
Interviews will be held ASAP.