Chassam Recruitment are currently looking for an Infrastructure and Systems Team Lead for a financial company based in Manchester. The role will be supporting the Head of IT to manage the group company infrastructure ensuring all systems are monitored appropriately.
As an IT Infrastructure and Systems Lead you will be responsible for:
- Design and building high performing, fault-tolerant, secure and compliant systems and networks
- Configuration and maintenance of cloud services and virtual infrastructure
- Design and implement IT and Business applications with a cloud first mentality
- Vendor management
- Ensure IT Security and compliance are strategic elements of projects and systems
- Identify Infrastructure associated risks
- Architecture design and mapping
- Strong working knowledge of VMware/HyperV
- Cisco Networking
- Windows Server
- Azure, AWS and other cloud technology
- Ability to work under pressure
This is an excellent position to work as an experience Infrastructure and Systems Team Lead.
The role will be approximately 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
To apply, please send your CV ASAP