We’re looking for a WordPress Developer to join the team of one of the hottest eCommerce companies in Liverpool. They’ve continued to grow throughout 2020 and currently sell their high end products globally, in over 50 different countries. The company is on the up and now could not be a better time to get involved, they’ve grown year on year and definitely won’t be slowing down any time soon.
They are ethical and responsible when it comes to how they manufacture their products and they’ve been recognised by many well known brands and publications.
This is an eCommerce company with a difference and a fantastic team to be part of, they are supportive as well as passionate and offer a fast paced, fun environment.
- Working on the frontend of a portfolio of WordPress and WooCommerce websites, adding new pages, changing layouts etc.
- Enhancing existing applications and in-house platforms
- Designing and developing solutions for internal use
- Connecting and integrating with API’s
- Working with the team to discover and bring on board beneficial new tech
- Working heavily with WooCommerce
We’re looking for:
- A couple of years commercial experience working as a WordPress Developer
- Strong PHP skills
- WooCommerce or a similar eCommerce platform experience
Any experience of managing web servers would be a massive bonus as they self-manage their own and would love someone to have an input into this.
The role will be fully remote for the next couple of months but they do plan to move into their purpose built, social distance friendly offices early next year so you must be based close to Liverpool city centre. They will still offer regular home working, as they did before the pandemic, however you will be based in the office at least 50% of the time when it’s safe to do so. As well as home working, they also offer flexible hours and 25 days holiday with bank holidays on top, you’ll be well looked after here with a pension and private healthcare kicking in after a short stint with the business.
If you’ve got good PHP, eCommerce and WordPress experience and are a couple of years into your career, this company is the one to choose if you’re looking for somewhere that can support you with career progression and personal growth as, as the company grows, many doors will open up for you.
Apply now with your CV and examples of websites you’ve helped make great!