7 months ago
New year, new job? Looking for something new in the web development space? Fancy joining the development team of a forward-thinking eCommerce company who are growing year on year and offering the chance to be the part of that journey? Yes, yes, yes? Please read on!
We’re looking for a Web Developer to join a small development team who are absolutely crucial to the business’s success.
The role with involve:
- Working across all eCommerce websites, adding new pages, altering layouts, creating landing pages etc.
- Developing in-house systems used by various departments including finance, distribution and customer service
- Sprint planning and regular stand up meetings
- Creating, integrating and updating various API’s
- Developing custom builds and applications to digitalise existing workflows and manual processes
- Having a strong input into the direction of the tech team, putting ideas forward and implementing them
We’re looking for a mid-level developer with experience in:
- WooCommerce or Magento or Shopify
Laravel, Docker, Apache and Nginx skills are all desired or can be learnt on the job.
Interviews are taking place remotely and to start the role will be homebased. Moving forward, they have plans to return to the office whilst still offering the opportunity to work from home a couple of days a week.
Benefits include 25 days annual leave with bank holidays on top, flexible working hours, private healthcare, travel to work schemes including rail and bus schemes and tailored development plans and training.
They have a 5 star rating on Glassdoor, low staff turnover and are growing by over 20% year on year – what better credentials could you ask for? If you’re up for joining a small team, getting involved in a range of projects and playing a key part in driving the business forward please apply now!