about 2 years ago
We’re looking for a Social Media Exec to join one of the most creative and fun agencies there is in Manchester!
With a city centre location, great offices and some seriously good lunch spots nearby this is a really easy one to get too.
Thanks to several new account wins, they need more hands on deck as soon as possible. They’ve also seen a good level of growth from their existing clients which is another reason they are so busy at the moment. They’ve done some exceptionally creative campaigns recently which have brought fantastic results and their clients are now investing more and more.
You’ll be working closely with their Senior Account Manager and also their Account Director, working collaboratively to deliver social media and digital campaigns on behalf of a range of clients.
What your average day will look like:
- First things first you’ll do a digital news roundup, checking out resources such as The Drum and seeing if there’s any new movements or trends which will aid the business
- You’ll then construct an email to send your findings and the highlights around the team
- Next up, you’ll be looking through each of your client’s channels, following up on anything necessary and general community management
- Then you’ll move on to blogging, most days you’ll be writing a brand new blog for one of your clients, as the clients are so varied your topics will be different everyday and you’ll have great fun researching them
- On the agenda next is publishing, whether this be getting your blog out there or lining up social media posts across all the different platforms for all of your clients
- Other bits and bobs that form part of the job include: influencer research and mapping, finding the right target audience for your social posts, reporting, pulling stats around reach and spend and finding influencers to gift with products to gain further traction and promotion
The social platforms they work across are typically Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest. The type of client will be varied, they’ve got some in tech, some in furniture, food, kids etc
We’re looking for someone from an agency background with at least 12 months experience. If you have any paid advertising experience this would be a big bonus, if you don’t have it but you want it, you can pick it up on the job – they are more than happy to provide training!
Here’s a list of just some of their benefits:
- Monthly bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top
- Work from home options
- Personal training budget
- Skills training budget
- 2 massive socials each year!
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with a good bit of social media experience under their belt, someone with a creative mindset who wants the chance to be a bit more creative! If this is you, please get in touch straight away - I’d love to tell you about some of the campaigns they’ve done and some of the famous faces that have helped them get such a big social reach!
Becca Woods – Chassam Recruitment