Up To £50,0000
We’re recruiting once more for one of the hottest digital agencies in Yorkshire right now. After a phenomenal 2020 which saw them add over 15 new teammates and secure huge projects with many a big name, they are now hiring for both Magento2 Developers and Magento2 Support Engineers. If this is your background, read on to find out why you should apply!
- Flexible and fully remote working – you’re welcome to work from wherever you like in the UK and the only thing they ask is you pop into their offices once every few months for team meet ups
- Career progression and development opportunities including your own training budget
- Generous holiday allowance plus Christmas shutdown and your birthday off
- Access to a mental health first aider
What’s it like to work there? Here’s what the team says:
“Working here is not like working at other agencies – it's super flexible and you're trusted to get on with your job, while still having the support you need. We are encouraged to create and collaborate on projects which creates a great team working environment.”
We’re looking for a Magento2 Developer to work on the full stack development of new and existing sites, responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of the full development life-cycle of a website
- Ongoing development of Magento themes and extensions to requirements
- Utilising the Magento development ecosystem (installation, configuration, module development, testing and optimisation)
- Deliver cutting edge features, such as integrations with third-party ERPs and other systems, payment gateways, forms and more
- Sharing knowledge and best practices
We’re looking for a senior level developer with experience of all of the above and:
- CSS PreProcessors (Less, Sass)
- Gulp, Yarn, Webpack, NPM
- Theme development & UI components
Their offices are based near to Huddersfield so that’s where you’ll need to be able to get to every now and then.
If you’re looking for flexibility, career progression and autonomy, this is definitely the role for you. The tech stack is progressive and constantly evolving and personal development is actively encouraged and funded.
Apply now with your CV and portfolio or links to previous Magento builds.