Senior Content Exec
Up To £28,000 + Bonus
Looking for a role where you can pretty much write about anything and everything? Somewhere you can flex your creative muscles and produce long form, editorial pieces? Have a passion for fitness, sport, travel, music or photography and want to write about it?
Take a look at this…
We’re looking for someone to join the digital team of a growing eCommerce company, working closely with the SEO and creative teams to produce editorial blog posts which are expertly optimised. They’ve got over 10 different brands and we’re looking for someone who can come up with blog ideas based on keyword research, what’s trending, seasonality and quite often, the sporting calendar.
- Monthly get-togethers with the team, talking through topics and ideas for the upcoming content schedule
- Keyword research - what are people searching for and how can you build a blog around it?
- Researching your blog subject, sourcing quotes from influencers, subject experts etc.
- Q&A interview type sessions with brand ambassadors
- Briefing into creative, sharing your ideas for imagery
- Writing long form copy pieces, largely blog posts which are quite often 2000 words plus
- Uploading your freshly written content to the CMS, making sure it’s perfectly optimised
We’re looking for someone with…
- A blog writing background, you know how to construct them, the importance of heading structures etc.
- Knowledge of SEO best practice and keyword research using SEMrush and/or Ahrefs.
- Prior experience seeking out influencers, collecting quotes and researching a range of subjects
- Experience reporting and analysing using Google Analytics
- Basic HTML knowledge and CMS experience
The focus of this role will be blog posts for all the different brands however you'll also be in charge of the social media for several of the brands and heading up email marketing campaigns to communicate with existing customers so if you’ve got experience here too, that would be an added bonus!
The brands are all really different so the world is your oyster when it comes to topics and there’s bound to be a brand or two that fits with you own personal interests. As this is all editorial copy, it’s all about finding a fun angle to get people talking - what’s not to love!
The initial interview will be taking place via Teams and the second stage will give you a chance to meet the team and check out their cool offices.
It will be a hybrid role, split between home and the office, with one day a week in the office each week as a minimum - work from where you like the rest of the time!
Apply now with your CV and a couple of examples of your previous work and let’s get things moving forward ASAP!