Up to £40,000
This is a brand new and super exciting role with one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in the UK right now. With plans to treble the size of the business over the next 2-3 years, and paid marketing playing a key role in this, there has never been a better time to join them.
They are a multi-brand company with an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset who focus on creating responsibly sourced, good for the environment products, designed and manufactured at their Liverpool hub and shipped globally.
This role offers you the chance to:
- Own, build and lead all aspects of paid marketing
- Put a strategic PPC plan in place, with a focus on future growth opportunities and short and long term goals
- Hand-pick and grow your team, with management of 1 PPC Exec from day 1
- Deliver ROI across multi-country and language accounts
- Identify areas of improvement, make recommendations and champion best practice
- Develop their relatively new paid social channels
- Work closely with the SEO and brand teams to create integrated campaigns
So what are we looking for?
A senior level, paid marketing specialist with a solid background of experience across the following:
- Paid Search and Shopping – both Google Ads and Bing
- Strategic planning, scoping and forecasting
- Auditing accounts for profit and scalability
- Google Analytics
- Reporting and analysis
- eCommerce or B2C, high volume campaigns
- Ad testing
- Display and Paid Social – desirable
This role will be a 50/50 hybrid between home and office working and interviews will be taking place via Google Meets.
We’re looking for someone who has both strategic and hands-on paid marketing experience, someone who can analyse and improve their existing set-up and someone who really wants to take the bull by the horns and make the most of this opportunity. If this is you, we’d love to speak to you. Apply now.