Up to £35,000
about 2 years ago
PPC Executive – Leeds - Up To £35,000 - 2 Roles!!
I’m looking for not one but two fantastic PPC Execs to come and join the Paid Media team of an extremely creative full service agency based on the outskirts of Leeds. We are looking for candidates of varying skill levels from a PPC Exec background to run PPC campaigns across Search, Shopping, Social and Display platforms for a number of clients.
You will be joining an existing team of 3 PPC experts covering all paid search channels. The agency are looking to branch out and offer more services on the PPC side to a greater number of clients, they need your help to do this! This opportunity allows creative autonomy and training and development opportunities moving forward. So whether you want to take on a new challenge, expand your search marketing knowledge, find a new role as a PPC Exec or take a step forward in your career, this could be the role for you!
With clients covering a broad range of sectors, from International retailers, to automotive, to hospitality and even well-known sports teams, you will have the opportunity to create, implement and analyse both eCommerce and lead generation PPC campaigns. You will get to work with budgets ranging from £5,000 to £500,000!
You will be receiving fantastic in-depth training and development from a range of different sources to ensure that you are proficient with all Paid Search channels. When it comes to progression you can expect to receive a tailor made progression plan based on your career aspirations rather than a rigid “progression ladder” - there really is no limit on what you can achieve.
To begin with, around 80% of your role day to day will be focussing on PPC across Google and Bing and manual bidding experience is a must for this role.
You will be responsible for:
- Campaign creation and implementation across a number of search engines and platforms
- Conducting keyword and segment research to ensure campaigns are effective as possible
- Frequently conducting A/B tests to guarantee peak performance
- Attending regular client meetings to discuss needs, aims and current performance
- Budget management and cost analysis
- Analysing campaign performance focussing on ROI, CPC & CPA
So what are we looking for?
- A solid level of PPC/Paid Media experience
- A proven track record of working to positive ROI
- Previous experience liaising with clients or key stakeholders
- Experience of working with a variety of analytical tools
- Working knowledge of third party tagging solutions
- Knowledge of other marketing channels would be advantageous
If you have experience working as a PPC Exec in a PPC/Paid Media role, live close to Leeds and feel the above role sounds like a perfect fit for you, don’t hesitate to get in touch with your CV!
If you have any questions or would like some more information please call Katherine Collier – Chassam Recruitment