Full Stack PHP Developer
"We offer a relaxed working environment with flexible working hours, remote working options and the freedom to learn new skills and drive the technical direction of the business. We invest time and resources in keeping our staff happy and motivated along with providing a competitive pension, generous holiday allowance, parking and a bonus scheme on top."
That’s direct from the horse’s mouth and let’s be honest, what’s not to love?
If you want to be the 4th developer to join the team this year alone, read on now.
- Utilising the latest technology used in the industry today, you’ll be building exciting applications for some of the UK’s leading insurance brands
- You will be joining a collaborative team of web developers who are constantly striving to improve their development practices and everybody is encouraged to improve their skills
- You will be maintaining and enhancing existing projects and platforms as well as developing new applications
- You will be involved in all stages of the development process
- Developing applications with cross browser compatibility, using automated testing where appropriate.
Must Have Skills & Experience:
- OO PHP
- Laravel - other MVC’s considered
- VueJS OR React
- Version Control/Git
- Design Patterns
- HTML, CSS, SASS, NPM, Responsive Design etc.
Agile/Kanban experience is also desired as is knowledge of AWS, Docker, Web Services and automated testing.
If you love clean code, PSR-2 standards as a base and good working practices, you will certainly love it here as that’s what they are all about.
It’s a fantastic company to work for, not only do they offer the opportunity to work from home 90% of the time, they also offer a company bonus scheme of up to 10%, on the job training and a private pension scheme - perhaps just one of the many reasons they have extremely high staff retention rates.
These roles are down to further expansion so if you want to work for a company that’s constantly on the up and has been smashing it despite this dire situation we are in, APPLY NOW.