Digital PR Manager
Up To £35,000 + Bonus
Manchester/Work From Home
Love all things outreach and digital PR? Fancy working in-house across over 10 different brands? Really building and nurturing each one and seeing the long-term growth of them? Do you love a super creative outreach campaign?
Yes? This could be right up your street!
We’re looking for an Outreach Manager to join an eCommerce company based in Manchester who boast and impressive portfolio of over 10 brands and websites. What makes this super interesting is that all the brands are different and this sits within the editorial team so the world literally is your oyster when it comes to thinking up campaign ideas – the more creative the better.
- Own, develop and successfully execute a fully organic outreach and content marketing strategy
- Work closely with the SEO team to drive online authority, improve visibility and drive performance
- Build relationships with journalists, bloggers, influencers and editors across multiple industries
- Work closely with social media executives to outreach campaigns and key messaging
- Grow the number of relevant, high-quality inbound links and organic traffic
- Sourcing quotes, conducting interviews and pitching over the phone
You’ll have experience in:
Campaign ideation, data gathering and PR research, story generation and asset creation, content marketing, press releases, building media lists, pitching, social media analytics, reporting.
*We’re looking for someone either from an agency background or someone who has headed up the outreach in-house for multiple brands at once. You’ll have experience using PR databases such as ResponseSource or Gorkana and be confident pitching over the phone and by email.*
Major Plus Points:
- There are plans to grow this team in the not too distant future = hand pick your team
- There’s a yearly bonus in place, paid out each January
- Currently 100% remote with plans to be split between home and office in the future
- You’ll have in-house design, web development, social, SEO and content teams at your disposal
- There’s definitely going to be a brand or two that matches your interests – love yoga? HIIT? Music? Cycling? Art? The list goes on!
Recent campaigns include a vegan vs. non vegan meal comparison piece, an interactive map highlighting sporting hotspots and a piece comparing photography equipment and techniques – hopefully this gives you an insight into just how much variety you’ll get here!
What’s not to love? It’s a great role offering creativity, brand ownership, longevity and the chance to build your own team! Apply now!