Digital PR & Content Manager
Up to £45,000
- Hand-pick, build and grow your own team
- Full ownership over the PR and content strategy
- Editorial content focus including longform blog posts
- Write about your own hobbies and interests as well as sports, travel, art – the list goes on
- Complete flexibility on where you work
- In-house role with a multi-brand company who have a strong agency vibe
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Develop and deliver a content and PR strategy
- Grow, develop and manage a team
- Create monthly content schedules
- Proofread the teams content
- Outreach digital PR campaigns, securing backlinks, features, mentions, guest posts etc.
- Create and develop relationships with journalists, online publications, influencers etc.
- Interview brand ambassadors including several famous faces to maximise content and PR opportunities
We are looking for:
- Experience of all of the above
- SEO knowledge, including keyword research, optimisation etc.
- Experience researching, drafting and publishing online content in a variety of forms, including news, features, blogs and press releases
What’s not to love with this one? If you love writing content and have a passion for digital PR and outreach, this is a seriously exciting opportunity. You’ll take charge of a small team and with budget in place to hire further PR and content exec’s, you’ll be hand-picking your own hires within a matter of months!
You’re welcome to work from home, popping in every now and then for meetings and to catch up with your team, or you can work from their super modern, open plan offices as much or as little as you like.
With a pretty extensive benefits package to boot and endless opportunities for career progression, this really is one not to miss.