Yes? Good job you landed on this advert as we’re working with a client who offers exactly that.
Joining their in-house marketing and design team, you’ll be working on a range of digital imagery and mini games.
You’ll need to be able to design and to code as the role will involve the following:
- Digital graphic design including email design, banners, social imagery, animated gifs.
- Design and develop simple HTML landing pages and games
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, wireframing, and process flows
- Design graphic user interfaces
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes
Must have skills:
- You’ll be able to contribute your own design and game ideas
- There’s an unlimited training budget – been looking at a UX/UI course? Great, they’ll support you
- Flexibility on where and when you work
- Massive benefits package
- Fab team and environment
If you can design and code and the idea of a hybrid role really appeals to you, apply now! Please send your CV and portfolio across!