about 3 years ago
Are you an IT infrastructure Administrator with strong 2nd line experience looking for a new challenge. If so look no further! I am currently recruiting for a strong 2nd line Infrastructure Professional for a leading company which is experiencing rapid growth. You will be responsible for responding to incidents and requests logged in the service desktop, taking phone and email contacts through the customer contact system and managing the desktop environment.
- Microsoft Desktop operating systems
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- Microsoft products such as Office 365, Exchange, Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Desk top management (SCCM)
What will you be doing?
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Windows 10 laptops
- Utilise SCCM and patch management tools to deploy applications and patching to Windows 10 Laptops
- Utilise Service desk tools to manage incidents and requests
- Manage Microsoft Active Directory and group Policy for the laptop estate
This role offers fantastic career progression and the opportunity to work for a leading brand.
To apply, please send your CV ASAP.