We’re on the hunt for a WordPress Developer to join one of the UK’s fastest growing digital agencies who create award winning websites for big names and charities alike.
Remote working is something this agency has offered since opening their doors nearly ten years ago now. Developers have the option of choosing whether they work from home or whether they work out of their large, open plan office with all the mod cons and cracking coffee. You’ll be in the office once a month for a big team meeting so you must be based within an hour or two of Huddersfield.
The global pandemic didn’t slow them down, they hired over 15 additional team members last year and went live with highly bespoke websites - including one for a global homelessness charity. With lots more WordPress sites in the pipeline, now couldn’t be a better time to join and get stuck in.
We are looking for commercial experience in:
- Bespoke themes and development
- Custom plug-ins
- WP Functions - e.g register_post_type
- Git or similar
- WooCommerce, Roots Sage, ACF, Guternberg etc
*Desired skills* - Gutenberg, Vue, React, PWA’s, Headless, Laravel, REST, SOAP, MySQL, ES6, AWS
- Developing bespoke WordPress themes and plugins from scratch
- Owning development, testing, and final delivery
- Configuration of the WordPress backend using custom posts, ACF and Gutenberg Blocks
- Connecting to third-party APIs
- Sharing knowledge and best practice
Benefits: Flexible hours, optional remote working, Christmas shutdown, MacBook Pro, personal training and development budget.
Interviews will be taking place remotely via Zoom.
Apply now with your CV and portfolio if you want to join a team committed to using the latest and greatest tech to produce exceptional websites with career progression opportunities galore!