We’re looking for a WordPress Developer with a good chunk of site building experience under their belt – end to end WordPress builds will be second nature to you. Joining a small agency, we’re looking for a strong all-rounder who has WordPress and frontend development skills as well as creative flair and a little bit of design experience.
- Scoping and designing websites based on client requirements
- Using Photoshop or a similar tool to create wireframes and mock-ups of how a site will look
- Building WordPress sites end to end
- Creating custom themes
- Optimising the frontend
- Ensuring website responsiveness
- eCommerce websites
- Letting agent sites – showcasing properties and allowing appointment booking
- Site rebuilds
- Theme and plug-in updates
- Adding features and pages to existing sites
- New build projects
Must Have Skills:
- Custom theme development
- WordPress development with little use of plug-ins
- PHP understanding/ability to read code
- Design skills – largely for mock-ups
With a city centre location, it’s an easy one to get to and there’s bright, open plan offices when you get there! The agency specialises in WordPress, PHP/Laravel builds and mobile app development so if you’re looking to cross train, this is the place to do it. They are also offering full project ownership and complete autonomy over the builds – it’s a great opportunity for anyone with WordPress experience looking for something a bit more complex and challenging.
Apply now with your CV and portfolio and let’s have a chat!
Becca Woods – Chassam Recruitment