We’re on the hunt for a WordPress Developer to join one of the UK’s fastest growing digital agencies who create award winning websites for big names and charities alike.
The pandemic hasn't slowed them down, they've hired over 15 additional team members since it started, partnered with a huge, huge publisher and went live with highly bespoke websites - including one for a global homelessness charity. With lots more WordPress sites in the pipeline, now couldn’t be a better time to join and get stuck in.
We are looking for commercial experience in:
- Bespoke themes and development
- Custom plug-ins
- WP Functions - e.g register_post_type
- Git or similar
*Desired skills* - Gutenberg, Vue, React, PWA’s, Headless, Laravel, REST, SOAP, MySQL, ES6, AWS
- Developing bespoke WordPress themes and plugins from scratch
- Owning project delivery across the full SDLC, working closely with PM's, AM's and testers
- Configuration of the WordPress backend using custom posts, ACF and native Gutenberg blocks
- Connecting to third-party APIs
- Sharing knowledge and best practice
Benefits: Flexible hours, optional remote working, Christmas shutdown, MacBook Pro, personal training and development budget, access to a mental health first aider.
Interviews will be taking place remotely via Zoom.
This is an autonomous and collaborative role with a company that have worked hard to create the best environment and opportunity for developers. If you want to work for a company leading the way when it comes to contemporary WordPress development and a company growing at a significant rate, apply now with your CV and portfolio/web links.