Up To £28,000
about 1 year ago
Up To £28,000
Cheshire or Liverpool based and looking for a role with a home and office split? Looking for something new in the web development space? Fancy joining the development team of a forward-thinking eCommerce company who are growing year on year and offering the chance to be the part of that journey? Yes, yes, yes? Please read on!
We’re looking for a Web Developer to join a small development team who are absolutely crucial to the business’s success. They use WordPress, PHP and WooCommerce for all SASS platforms and systems.
The role with involve:
- Working across all eCommerce websites, adding new pages, altering layouts, creating landing pages etc.
- Developing internal web based systems used by various departments including finance, distribution and customer service
- Sprint planning and regular stand up meetings
- Creating, integrating and updating various API’s
- Developing custom builds and applications to digitalise existing workflows and manual processes
- Having a strong input into the direction of the tech team, putting ideas forward and implementing them
Upcoming projects including implementing a new frontend buying process and integration with a new merchandising tool.
We’re looking for a mid-level developer with experience in:
- Integration and API’s
Their custom built offices are based in a super cool part of Liverpool, with the train station within walking distance, parking on-site and lots of great spots for coffees, lunch and afterwork drinks. You’ll have the option to spend 50% of your week working remotely and other benefits include 25 days annual leave with bank holidays on top, flexible working hours, private healthcare, travel to work schemes including rail and bus schemes and tailored development plans and training.
They have a 5 star rating on Glassdoor, low staff turnover and are growing by over 20% year on year - what better credentials could you ask for? If you’re up for joining a small team, getting involved in a range of projects and playing a key part in driving the business forward please apply now!