We’re recruiting on behalf of a steadily growing, high turnover software house based near to Stockport and we’re very keen to speak to Systems Accountants who can help develop and expand their Cloud based suite of products.
Ideally you’ll be a fully qualified accountant and know the ins and outs of double entry booking keeping, the taxation of temporary workers, all things IR35 etc.
We’re looking for someone to:
- Gather requirements from both internal and external clients
- Design solutions, new features and enhancements
- Deliver software demo’s
- Manage the implementation of software, coordinating with client and in-house tech teams
- Create software implementation plans and user documentation
- Manage the workload of the Software Developers
- Create user stories
- Ensure any legislation changes are built into the products
It’s a financial software house whose products are aimed at the temporary workforce market so if you come from an Umbrella, PSC or payroll background that would be a big plus. All products are built in cutting edge tech and all products are Cloud hosted.
Who we’re looking for:
·A qualified accountant, now working in a Systems Accountant role OR an accountant who is keen to move into a Systems Accountant role OR someone from a financial role within an Umbrella/PSC environment
- Requirements gathering experience
- Project management/business analysis experience
- Someone who is happy to be in a client facing role
- Strong accounting and taxation knowledge
- A good understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodology – desired
They are based in lovely offices near to Stockport and have been operating for over 5 years’ now. The business currently sits at around 20 UK employees and has a further global team who you’d work alongside.
The management team has a long history in this sector and the business has had investment from both the government and private sector businesses – including a £1 million grant they successfully secured last year. They are highly profitable, continuing to grow and are steadily becoming a recognised key play on the Greater Manchester tech scene.
Now could not be a better time to get involved – there’s so much career progression on offer here.
If this sounds like something you want to be part of, please get your CV across ASAP - interviews are taking place remotely this week!
Becca Woods – Chassam Recruitment