Software Test Analyst
Love testing? Like the idea of working with big name clients to ensure their websites are PERFECT? Looking for a step up in responsibility?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, I’d love to speak to you.
We’re recruiting exclusively for a Yorkshire based web design and development agency who work with big name clients, SME’s and charities and who have won many, many awards for their work.
They want to improve and enhance their delivery output and current testing capability by taking on their first dedicated tester. This is a team they plan to grow over the next 12 to 24 months so this is a fantastic opportunity to both control the test environment and potentially take a step up into a lead role in the not too distant future.
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes testing, someone who really enjoys it and has a clear passion for it and would relish the opportunity to take ownership of this area and really drive them forward.
You will be:
- Working closely with the design, UX and development teams to fulfil user requirements (UAT)
- Testing development output across multiple browsers and devices
- Contributing to stand-ups, backlog reviews, estimations and support requests
- Executing and recording test results
- Producing test plans and documentation
- Validating, reproducing and documenting reported bugs
- Developing new testing methodologies
- Contributing your ideas on new ways to improve delivery
We’re looking for experience of:
- UAT and functional testing
- Cross-browser and cross-device testing
- Test plan creation
- Jira or similar
- Working in an Agile environment
As you’ll be the first and only out and out tester to start, we are looking for someone fairly experienced who can work closely with the rest of the development team which includes Developers, Project Managers and Designers.
They offer optional remote working and flexible hours. They’ve always been a remote first agency however you are welcome to work from their trendy offices just outside of Huddersfield if you prefer. You will need to pop into the office once or twice a month so applicants must be UK based.
It’s a fantastic opportunity with a great agency – apply now if you’re up for the challenge!