A niche software house using all the latest techs, their software is used by a range of businesses, from big to small, to ginormous. They’ve got a fantastic reputation and work hard to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. You’ll be working with and supporting some of the biggest names out there.
Just outside of Macclesfield, parking on site and good transport links, easily accessible from all surrounding areas including Prestbury, Wilmslow, Cheadle, Crewe etc!
Their software is used by clients based here, there and everywhere, it’s Cloud hosted and used heavily for communication purposes. Your role would be to support clients who are having issues accessing or using the software as well as working with them to develop any add-ons or make changes to reports.
Areas of focus include:
- Diagnosing and fixing issues
- Working closely with the implementation team, passing across the relevant information for the software to be configured and implemented
- Providing training on new features and products
- Escalating issues to relevant internal teams and keeping the client informed of progress
- Assisting with the design of advanced features based on your client’s feedback
- Querying databases and reports using SQL
- Basic website and network troubleshooting
- You’ll pick up skills in all areas including DevOps, BI, SaaS, SQL, React and mobile techs
- This is very much an opportunity to learn on the job
- Options to become a Full Stack Developer or Database Engineer
- Troubleshooting experience
- A broad remit of technical knowledge – from network settings to Windows OS, browser knowledge and ideally SQL querying experience
- A years’ experience in some form of techie role – this can include a placement year
- Bonus points for client facing experience
We’re fully open to any background, whether you’re a recent Computer Science grad who’s keen to build up experience and progress within a company, to those coming from an IT Support background looking for a bit of a change, or even Project Managers or Business Analysts who want a route into more of a coding focused role.
If you want to work for a global, Cloud focused, SaaS software house and work with some of the biggest names out there whilst constantly learning and progressing please do get in touch with your CV straight away!
Becca Woods – Chassam Recruitment