Software Support Analyst
Up to £28,000
Are you the ultimate problem solver? The person that friends and family call every time there’s a tech issue? Someone who’s used to working with clients, fixing any issues they may be having with software?
Yes, yes, yes? We’d love to speak to you.
We’re recruiting for one of the biggest tech movers and shakers, not only in Macclesfield but worldwide. Their software platform is cutting edge and in serious demand at the moment thanks to the huge shift to online that the pandemic created.
We’re looking for the ultimate middle person, someone to sit between a range of internal teams and the client themselves. If there’s an issue, you’ll be coordinating with engineers, account managers and whoever else necessary to get it resolved as quickly as possible.
The role will involve:
- Configurating and integrating the platform for new clients, new features and release updates
- User acceptance testing
- Ticket management and prioritisation
- Project based work such as creating technical documentation, training materials etc.
- Replicating issues to share and discuss with the software development team
- Working with clients to fully understand what they need from the platform
- Lots of liaison with different internal teams including implementation, client success and engineering
- Data analysis
We’re looking for someone with UAT and software support experience, the more technical the better.
A lot of skills can be learnt on the job but if you’ve got an ability to read code, dabble with HTML and CSS and can configure a Google form, you’ll slot right in.
The learning potential for this role is huge, if you’re looking for a role where you can develop your technical skills and really get stuck in, this is exactly that. You’ll be supported and given opportunities for self-learning as well as on the job learning. You’ll learn about Power BI, chatbots and UX/UI techs, the list goes on!
Apply now if you’ve got a passion for finding solutions and all things tech.