Up To £25,000
almost 2 years ago
We’re looking for a Social Media Exec to join one of the most creative and fun agencies there is in Leeds!
With a city centre location, great offices and some seriously good lunch spots nearby it’s definitely the place you want to be!
Due to new account wins as well as growth from their existing clients they need an extra pair of hands to help with such a busy workload!
We’re looking for an Exec to take on two clients to start with, both in completely different industries giving you that variety you so desire!
What you need:
- At least 12 months commercial experience in a Social Media role
- Both Organic and Paid social experience – you need to be strong on one side and have basic skills on the other as a minimum
- Copywriting experience – perfect spelling and grammar
- Experience coming up with campaign ideas and plans…and delivering them
- Good reporting and Excel skills
What your average day will involve:
- Paid Social – Looking at how the Paid Social campaigns have performed the day before then tweaking and improving as necessary – Paid Social training will be given but ideally you’ll have a little Paid experience, you’ll be setting up campaigns, maintaining the account, focusing on ad sets and product sets
- Community Management – really focusing on building and networking with each client’s social community, sharing posts, looking through each of your client’s channels and general pro-active and reactive community management
- Additional Social Posts – Looking at what’s trending and finding an angle to use this to drive traffic on behalf of your clients. Creativity is key here.
- Scheduling Future Posts - You’ll map out and plan all posts for the next 2 weeks +, being creative and thinking of the best way to get the highest level of engagement. You’ll also check in with the Design Studio to see where your briefs are up to and make sure they fit with your ideas
- Content Writing – Writing creative, attention grabbing social posts, adapting each to the client’s tone and style, writing ad copy and occasionally bigger content pieces, blogs etc.
- Reporting - Pulling stats around reach and spend, ROI, conversion levels, KPI’s and metrics
- Other bits and bobs that form part of the job include: influencer campaigns including research and mapping, client meetings, brainstorming ideas with the wider team
The social platforms they work across are typically Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn. The type of client will be varied, they’ve got some in tech, some in fashion, eCommerce, retail, food etc - some B2B, some B2C.
We’re looking for someone with at least 12 months social experience - if you have any Paid Social experience this would be a big bonus! If you don’t have it but you want it, you can pick it up on the job – they are more than happy to provide training if you’ve got a basic knowledge of it!
Here’s a list of just some of their benefits:
- Appraisal and salary review after 6 months and every 6 months from there on in
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays on top
- Flexible working opportunities
- Early finish every Friday
- Huge scope for progression and skill development
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with a good bit of Social Media experience under their belt, someone with a creative mindset who wants to take a step up and have the freedom to come up with campaign ideas and run with them! If this is you, please send across your CV straight away!
Becca Woods – Chassam Recruitment