Up To £45,000
If you’re an SEO Manager and on the lookout for something new to get your teeth stuck into, have a read of this!
We have a brand new and exclusive role with a south Manchester based eCommerce company who have just had their best ever month of sales on a number of their sites. They own a portfolio of around 8 websites, all with a different target audience and product range, and we’re looking for someone who’s ready to take on the challenge of heading up and growing their SEO channel!
What you’ll be focusing on:
- Developing, driving and executing the SEO strategy for all websites
- Working to lower CPA, maximise ROI and hit all SEO targets
- Leading, developing and motivating a team of 5
- Using a variety of SEO tools to monitor performance
- Improving visibility in SERP’s
- Delivering improvements in domain authority, relevant page authority and trust score
- Constantly seeking out ways to improve performance and spot opportunities
- Implementing technical and content improvements via the in-house IT team
- Migrating existing standalone websites into their main website
The team you’ll inherit is high performing and relatively self-sufficient, you’ll oversee them to ensure they contribute to growing the authority of each websites domain via link building and outreach campaigns as well as ensuring effectively optimised content across the sites, blogs and social media.
We’re looking for someone with experience of:
- Improving SEO performance across multiple websites simultaneously
- Managing and developing a team
- Website migrations
- Setting and implementing SEO strategy
- Organic link building and outreach knowledge
- Content marketing – ensuring fully optimised content across social, blogs, web pages etc
- Strong knowledge of crawling tools such as Screaming Frog, Google Search Console and SEO tools such as SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs etc
The good stuff:
- You’ll be inheriting an established team of high performing SEO, content and outreach pro’s
- There’s a dedicated IT team who will ensure your changes are pushed through at top speed
- It’s an in-house role with a strong agency feel due to all the different sites
- 25 days holiday plus the option to buy or sell a further 5 days
- A clear career path including quarterly objectives and annual reviews
SEO is a huge, huge channel for this company so this role is key to the business. It’s a great opportunity for anyone who knows their stuff who is looking for a bit of autonomy and would relish the chance to have access to a dedicated team of developers, sitting there ready to action your changes!
Interviews will take place over Microsoft Teams where you’ll have the opportunity to meet the Digital Manager, Marketing Director and what could be your new team!
Apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
Becca Woods – Chassam Recruitment