If you’re looking for ultimate flexibility in your role, working from wherever you want with flexible hours, lots of holidays and an extensive benefits package to boot AND you’re a senior level SEO pro, check this out.
We’re recruiting for the SEO arm of a growing group of digital agencies. We’re looking for someone to head up all aspects of SEO and be the go to person. It’s a fantastic opportunity to have total autonomy and steer the team in whichever direction you see fit. You’ll be able to hand pick your own team to work alongside you and will have access to training and development budgets for each.
We’re looking for someone with solid experience in:
- Technical SEO - With an in-depth understanding of the technical requirements for a website (brochure and eCommerce)
- Site migrations - You can show a site migration pre/post, including the original plan and how effective it was and can plan, manage and deliver website SEO migrations
- SEO Campaigns - An understanding of the most current and appropriate SEO campaign techniques
- Hands-on SEO – Strong background developing, implementing and delivering successful SEO campaigns, SEO work including on-site, technical audits, and reporting
You’re welcome to work 100% remotely, popping into the office every now and then or you can split your time between home and their office just south of Leeds. All applicants must be UK based and happy to head over to the office every few months.
You’ll be working with well-known clients, including both big eCommerce brands and charities, devising strategies to ensure the highest return on investment possible. You’ll be hands on with all aspects of SEO and also utilising a freelance pool of paid search, PR and social professionals to really max out your campaigns.
We’re looking for experience of all of the above and:
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEO Monitor, SEMRush, Majestic SEO, Screaming frog, Ahrefs, Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Proven experience in delivering improvements in SEO performance across multiple websites
- A strong understanding of the changing search landscape and Google update history
This is such a fantastic opportunity for someone who knows a thing or two about SEO, someone who’s been in the industry for a while and is ready to take a step up into an autonomous, hugely flexible role where you can take the lead and action your ideas. It’s a great agency, sitting within a group that continued to smash it in 2020 and who has an ever-growing list of really varied clients.