Up To £50,000 + Bonus
We’re recruiting for an eCommerce company with 8 websites to their name and we’re looking for someone to head up the SEO, Content and Outreach Team which looks after them all.
Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams and to start, the role will be fully remote.
We’re looking for someone to devise and control the strategy for all three key areas – the content is editorial and conversational and sits on blogs, the websites, social media etc. All the websites have a different product range so from a content and campaign perspective, you and the team can be super creative.
Outreach and link building is something they started around 2 years ago now and with all the tools and a senior level exec in place, it’s really taken off. We’re looking for someone with experience in this area who can set a strategy, make recommendations and work with the senior exec to get content featured far and wide.
It’s an established team of 5 consisting of a Technical SEO Exec, a Senior Content Exec, two Content Execs and a Senior Outreach Exec. We’re looking for someone with a strong management background to come in, continually develop the team and get the best SEO results possible.
What you’ll be focusing on:
- Managing, developing and motivating a team of 5
- Developing, driving and executing the SEO, content and outreach strategy for all websites
- Working to lower CPA, maximise ROI and hit all SEO targets
- Improving visibility in SERP’s, delivering improvements in domain authority, relevant page authority and trust score
- Implementing technical and content improvements via the in-house IT team
- Migrating existing standalone websites into their main website
- Regularly report on and present results and stats to the Board
*The team you’ll inherit is high performing and relatively self-sufficient, you’ll oversee them to ensure they contribute to growing the authority of each websites domain via link building and outreach campaigns as well as ensuring effectively optimised content across the sites, blogs and social media.*
We’re looking for someone with experience of:
- Improving SEO performance across multiple websites simultaneously
- Line management – appraisals, performance management, personal development etc
- Website migrations
- Setting and implementing SEO strategies
- Organic link building and outreach knowledge
- Content marketing – ensuring fully optimised content across social, blogs, web pages etc
- Strong knowledge of crawling tools such as Screaming Frog, Google Search Console and SEO tools such as SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs etc
The good stuff:
- You’ll be inheriting an established team of high performing SEO, content and outreach pro’s
- There’s a dedicated IT team who will ensure your changes are pushed through at top speed
- There’s a number of huge migration projects coming up next year
- It’s an in-house role with a strong agency feel due to all the different sites
- 25 days holiday plus the option to buy or sell a further 5 days
- A clear career path including quarterly objectives and annual reviews
SEO is a huge, huge channel for this company so this role is key to the business. It’s a great opportunity for anyone who knows their stuff who is looking for autonomy and would relish the chance to have access to a dedicated team of developers, sitting there ready to action your changes!
Apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
Becca Woods – Chassam Recruitment