SEO Lead/Senior SEO Executive
Up to £40,000
Love all things SEO? Ready to take a step up and play a hugely pivotal role within an award winning agency? Are you after autonomy, career progression and total flexibility?
Yes, yes, yes? Check out this brand new opportunity we’re working on.
We’re looking for someone to:
- Fully own, develop and improve the SEO offering of this growing digital marketing agency
- Take over retained clients and handle website migrations
- Work on SEO campaigns, on-site, technical audits and reporting
- Devise and implement SEO strategies
- Contribute SEO ideas to new business pitches alongside the sales team
- Work closely with content, social and PR freelancers to implement off-site strategies which further drive performance
- Maintain client relationships and build new ones!
Their current clients include a hugely popular, home furnishings eCommerce brand, an accommodation specialist and a kitchen equipment retailer who they’ve secured an 150% increase on visibility for, year on year!
We’re looking for someone who has senior level experience working with:
- SEO tools such as SEO Monitor, SEMRush, Majestic SEO, Screaming frog, Ahrefs, Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Delivering improvements in SEO performance across multiple websites
- Hands on experience of complex SEO website migrations
Ideally you’ll have client facing experience and several years’ industry experience, whether that be agency side or across multiple brands in house.
- The option to work remotely or from their lovely offices just slightly north of Huddersfield
- 25 days annual leave, plus Christmas shutdown
- MacBook and company mobile
- A personal training and development budget
This agency forms part of a group of 3 agencies, this is the digital marketing arm specialising in SEO, content and PR. They have experienced huge growth groupwide across the last 18 months and now want to push further with this brand, growing the agency and the team. This role is the first step on that journey and an opportunity to have an autonomous role and be a key figure in something huge.
It could not be a better opportunity, you’ll have total ownership from day 1 and the chance to grow your very own team around you, all whilst working with an ever-growing list of big name clients.