Senior WordPress Developer
Up To £40,000
Are you looking for a role which can offer autonomy, flexibility and the option to work largely remotely? A role where you would be focusing on full stack website builds and new project work with a teeny tiny amount of maintenance work? Are you looking to take a step up into a management role and share your knowledge with other developers?
If you answered 'yes, yes, yes’, this is the role for you.
I’m working with a relatively small Manchester based agency who also have a small team based in Europe (yes that does mean there are optional travel opportunities) and they need a WordPress Developer to take charge of all of their projects. Working closely with two in-house Designers, a Project Manager and a branding specialist, you would be responsible for all aspects of WordPress and the build of each new website.
We’re Looking For:
- An experienced WordPress Developer who’d be comfortable working on their own
- Bespoke theme building experience
- Custom plug-in experience
- Strong PHP skills
- Agency or client facing experience
- React/JS framework experience - desired
- A portfolio of work or site links
Good To Know:
- The company plans to hire another WordPress Developer in Q1 next year, you’ll be in charge of recruiting for this Developer and taking them under your wing so if you’re looking to take a step up into a management role, this is it
- The role offers both flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely with a day or so required in the office each week
- You will have full autonomy over each build, taking the concepts from the Designer and creating bespoke themes and builds from there
- You’ll be working with international clients, largely in the technology sector who bring new tech solutions to the modern world
- On average, each full stack build takes around 4 weeks
- There’s 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top
- There’s a discretionary profit share bonus of up to 10% paid yearly
The clients this agency works with are super interesting, including big names who are currently taking the market by storm. They are tech innovation extraordinaries’ and if you’re a techy yourself, I’m sure you’ll enjoy working with them. If you know your stuff when it comes to WordPress and you want autonomy and to join a company where both you and them will grow, this is the perfect opportunity.
Apply now with your CV and portfolio or links to sites you’ve recently built!