Senior PR Executive
Up to £35,000 + bonus
Are you a senior digital PR specialist with ambitions to take a step up into a managerial role in 2021? How does recruiting and developing your very own team and running editorial campaigns across a huge range of brands, sectors and markets sound?
We are looking for a creative individual with a passion for all things digital PR, a true relationship builder who can ideate and deliver all sorts of campaigns. If that’s you, we’d love to speak to you.
We’re looking for someone who…
- Can lead campaigns from ideation to delivery
- Is comfortable building relationships with journalists, editors, influencers and bloggers
- Has a good understanding of where SEO comes in to play and the benefits of organic link building
- Has their finger on the pulse and can quickly react to what’s trending
- Has written countless news features and press releases and loves doing so
- Enjoys collaborating with a range of teams from creative, to social, content and of course, SEO
If you enjoy securing coverage and getting your work featured, this role should be right up your street as…
- You’ll be taking over existing relationships with tier 1 publications such as Mail Online and The Times, as well as lots of contacts in the sporting world
- You’ll have various ‘brand ambassadors’ to work with, some of which are famous faces who you’ll have the chance to sit down and interview
- You’ll have ResponseSource at your disposal and budgets to use on the build of campaigns
You’ll also get:
- Flexibility on where you work, splitting your time between home and office if you prefer
- 25 days holiday, rising to 28 with service AND the option to purchase 5 additional days each year
- A yearly bonus, paid out each January
- A clear career path with regular reviews and agreed objectives leading to pay rises
If you’re looking to take the next step in your career and love a creative campaign, this really is a fantastic opportunity. Apply now with your CV and links to features!