Ok so this is definitely different to the rest, this isn’t an agency role and you will not be churning out simple frontends – they will be big, complex and gritty with functionality galore.
We’re on the hunt for senior level frontend developers to join a company based in Bury. These guys design, create, build and integrate solutions for companies of all sizes and across all industries. They’ve built solutions for some of the biggest eCommerce companies out there – you’re probably using a number of them for your Christmas shopping right now!
So what makes this role interesting:
- They have two products – one big, one huge with 70% more functionality
- Working with the Frontend Team (10+ Developers), you’ll be building presentation layers
- There’s currently a list of 70+ components waiting to be built
- The variety here will be second to none – you’ll be building presentation layers for each product; clients sign up for one or the other and a digital solution is then built.
- You’ll also be working on the products themselves, there will be both internal and external projects for you to work across
- You’ll be working with React, cross-training is available if you’re working with a different JS framework already
- Big team of developers, 30+
- In-house UX/UI team who you’ll work closely with
- Big name clients
- Niche product offering, they are the market leaders
- 90% of the company are technical
- Collaborative environment, your ideas are welcome
Must have skills and experience:
- Node – experience testing and script running
There’s a tonne of work stacked up at the moment, there’s 70+ components waiting to be built and two huge client projects about to kick off. As above, it’s a highly collaborative environment, here you’ll have the chance to do your own R&D, be involved in the scoping and design stage and put your ideas across. They have really nice, modern offices, they offer flexible working and a long list of other benefits.
This is not an agency role and the presentation layers/frontends you’ll be building have multiple purposes – they integrate with highly complex systems and are crucial for business operations.
Becca Woods – Chassam Recruitment