Here’s a unique opportunity for anyone wanting to make a move either in the recruitment sector OR into the recruitment sector. We’re very keen to speak to anyone with a customer service or sales background who’d be up for a resourcing role with a difference. This one is going to be super fast paced and varied, as well as finding candidates for roles you’ll be in charge of the company’s social media channels.
We’re Chassam and we’re a 5 year old start up with a different approach to recruitment – we focus on building and maintaining relationships and really understanding our markets. We specialise in working with businesses who are looking to add to their tech and digital teams. We're a bunch of techie recruitment specialists and look at all roles from IT, to software development, to digital marketing - you name it, we cover it! We’ve already partnered up with some of the biggest companies in the North West and Yorkshire, who now rely on us to fill their vacancies, our vision is to partner up with even more and to do so we need to double our team to cope!
Here’s what the role would involve:
- Sourcing Candidates – Headhunting, scouring job boards, networking on social media sites including LinkedIn, building up a network, canvassing our hand-built database
- Marketing – LinkedIn statuses, messages, posts etc as well as marketing out vacancies to candidates. You’ll also receive training on how to write adverts
- Social Media – Looking after the company’s LinkedIn and Twitter pages, regularly posting content and managing the communities. We’re also open to testing out other social media channels, you’d be researching and presenting back the opportunities here.
- Blogging – Once you get to grips with us, our markets etc writing regular blogs will become part of the role
- Ad-hoc Admin – Posting adverts, KPI reporting etc.
Who This Would Suit
- Anyone looking to make a move into the recruitment sector – this is a great starting point and there’s a progression structure in place to move you up to either a Recruitment Consultant role or a Senior Resourcer role.
- Someone currently working as a Resourcer who is looking for a bit more variety and a chance to be creative – ownership over the company’s social media will give you just that.
As the business continues to grow, we hope that you will grow with us too, this could involve managing your own team in the not too distant future.
What You Need
- Customer service or sales experience – other types of office-based experience is considered
- A strong work ethic and a desire to succeed and progress
- To be money motivated and career focused with a good level of initiative
- Good writing skills with perfect spelling and grammar ability
If you’re looking for a fast paced, varied role where you can quickly progress up the ranks this one is definitely for you! You’ll be in control of your earnings when it comes to commission, earning money each and every time you find a candidate we go on to place – you’ll also be in control of all things social so can let your creative side run wild! We’re a small company and you can be part of our huge growth plans, join us now and in no time at all you can take a step up into a more senior role.
To apply please click apply now or email across your CV or pick up the phone and give us a call!