Recruitment is a fantastic career for anyone who’s money motivated and keen to move up the career ladder quickly. The good news is… Chassam Recruitment are now looking for a number of Resourcers to join the team and take their first steps within the recruitment field!
We’re a 360 agency who specialise in IT, software and digital recruitment. We’re well established and have a big following of clients who have opened up a number of jobs they’d like our help to fill. We work with businesses across the whole of the North West and Yorkshire, many of which are big names you’ll be familiar with, others are slightly smaller and looking to grow their tech teams.
It’s varied, it’s fast paced and you can really make your mark. The earning potential is huge.
We’re looking for Resourcers who will start off in a 180 role which means you’ll be focused solely on the candidate side to start off with. You’ll work closely with our Recruitment Manager helping her fill roles across a number of key accounts.
So how will you do this?
- Firstly you’ll be briefed in on each role by the Recruitment Manager
- Next, you’ll be running searches on a number of job boards, calling through candidates who match the brief and ‘qualifying’ them accordingly
- You’ll also be messaging people over LinkedIn and potentially other social sites, trying to gain their interest in the role that way
- As well as this you’ll be building up your own network of candidates through referrals, headhunting and regenerating candidates from our database
- We’ve built our own database so it is full to the brim of fresh data and CV’s – all of which you’d be canvassing through on a daily basis
- You’ll also be writing adverts that will ensure your job really stands out and posting them on all the major jobs boards, you’ll also message details of each role to our database
What experience do you need?
- Previous experience in a phone based role – preferably in customer service or sales
- Good IT skills when it comes to MS Office – you’ll be using Excel, Word and Outlook on a daily basis
- Strong academic background and a good level of initiative
Attitude wise you need to be highly money motivated, this isn’t your typical 9-5. The best candidates typically tend to already have a job so we have to get in touch with them outside of standard working hours. As such the hours in this role will be 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Thursday with an early finish on a Friday. You’ll have targets to work to and KPI’s to hit so you need to be self-motivated, driven and always trying to smash any expectations.
We’re based in Prestwich, there’s a bus stop directly outside our door, two tram stops nearby and free parking so very easy to get to from all surrounding areas including the city centre – we’re 15 minutes from town.
You’ll be starting out as 180 Resourcer and once you’ve earnt your stripes moving up the ladder from there. You’ll have the option to move 360 and build your own desk of clients – training on absolutely everything will be provided, the majority is on the job in an open plan office so if you ever have a question you can just ask!
Recruitment really is a fantastic opportunity to earn lots of money and progress quickly so if this sounds like the career for you please do get in touch straight away!
Becca Woods – Recruitment Manager – Chassam Recruitment