Senior PPC Specialist - Becoming PPC Manager
Have you reached the ceiling in your current role and are now faced with nowhere to progress to? Do you have aspirations to take a step up into a PPC Manager role and are looking for the right company to support you with that transition?
If you’re screaming yes right now, you’ve got to take a look at this.
We’re recruiting for one of THE hottest eCommerce companies in Liverpool now, in fact, one of the hottest and fastest growing companies in the UK. With plans to take the headcount from 50 to at least 100, now is the ultimate time to join. They aren’t fast fashion, they are niche, responsible and ethical and they ship globally.
We’re looking for a senior level, paid marketing specialist and this is a brief overview of the role:
- To start, you’ll be largely hands on, looking at existing, multi-territory and multi-language accounts and making recommendations and improvements.
- You’ll work closely with the Head of Growth to develop strategic skills and put a full-blown paid marketing strategy in place, a strategy you will then own and lead.
- You’ll have one direct report initially and be supported with developing line management skills and further growing your team.
- You’ll collaborate with brand, SEO and international teams to deliver integrated campaigns
- You’ll devise a Paid Social plan of action alongside the Head of Growth
- Gradually you will transition from a hands-on role to a more managerial and strategic role.
From day one, we’re looking for:
- Auditing experience
- Strong knowledge across Paid Search and Shopping
- Google Ads AND Bing experience
- eCommerce, big search volume or B2C experience
- Display and Paid Social knowledge
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a leader
The role will be a hybrid between office and home working and it comes with a benefits package a long as your arm.
Investment into their employees is a huge focus for this business, with regular appraisals, 1-2-1’s and fully funded courses and certifications, you’ll quickly be achieving the PPC Manager title and soon be working towards becoming Head of PPC.
If you’ve been waiting for the opportunity to take a step up, this is the company to support you with that so please do apply now.