W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9dagfzc2ftl2pwzy9iyw5uzxitzgvmyxvsdc5qcgcixv0

PPC/Paid Media Exec

  • Location

    Leeds

  • Sector:

    Digital

  • Job type:

    Permanent

  • Salary:

    Up To £25,000 DOE

  • Contact:

    Becca Woods

  • Contact email:

    becca@chassamrecruitment.co.uk

PPC/Paid Media Exec

Leeds

Up To £25,000

Do you:

  • Have over a years’ experience managing PPC accounts?
  • Fancy a role in pretty cool offices, smack bang in the centre of Leeds?
  • Have a good level of experience with Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising?
  • Fancy getting involved in Apple Search, video campaigns and affiliate management?

If you answered YES to all of the above, boy do I have an exciting opportunity for you.

We’re recruiting for one of the biggest and longest standing agencies in Leeds and they are now looking to add to their digital team. Working closely with their Senior PPC Exec, you’ll be looking after big name clients across a range of sectors. There are 8 accounts altogether so we’re looking for someone to take on 4 and bring a bit of creativity to them – especially when it comes to ad copy and campaign strategy.

We’re ideally looking for someone who wants to branch out slightly and someone who would be interested in picking up experience managing their clients affiliate channels. 75% of the role would focus on PPC and account management, whereas the other 25% would be spent on the affiliate side. This would involve approving and declining requests, validating commission, promoting offers and a little bit of reporting.

What’s on offer:

  • The chance to become Google Certified if you aren’t already – they will pay for this
  • The chance to getting involved in paid search video campaigns – working closely with their production team on campaigns for their big eCommerce clients, promoting the videos via YouTube.
  • The chance to pick up experience in Apple Search
  • The chance to pick up affiliate marketing experience
  • The chance to add a bit of creativity to your work – they pride themselves on this and regularly win awards for standout campaigns

So what experience do you need?

  • 12 months plus experience in a purely PPC/Paid Media role – agency or in-house
  • Google Ads
  • Microsoft Advertising
  • Ad copy writing
  • Google Analytics
  • Happy to interact with clients

When it comes to benefits, you get to finish early every Friday, they also hold regular team social events and give you 25 days off each year plus bank holidays on top! If you’re someone who likes to plan for the future, this agency will match your pension contribution up to 5% so you can rest assured your future is being taken care of too!

Career progression is something that this agency fully believes in – the Senior PPC Exec for example joined them in August last year and has already been promoted to Senior. There are clearly defined goals and paths which is just another reason why this opportunity is so fantastic. You can learn and progress – what’s not to love?

Apply now!

Becca Woods – Chassam Recruitment