almost 2 years ago
Fantastic brand-new offices nestled in the heart of the countryside with free on-site parking, a collaborative agency environment with a flat structure and a company who have just won some huge new clients. A really easy one to get to from Wigan, Skelmersdale, Southport, Bootle, Preston etc! Sound good?
A client of mine is looking to add to their PPC team due to business growth and need someone who can get stuck in with the end to end process with each client, from strategy and ideation to implementation and delivery. Clients range from well known restaurants, to retailers and even travel specialists so the workload will be highly varied!
It’s a modern agency who have thought outside the box when it comes to looking after their employees and their clients. They have a buddy up system so that work can be shared out between two people when time becomes tight. If you’re interested in a certain industry then they will try their best to get more clients in that area for you to look after – if you’re passionate about the market, they know you’ll produce better results!
- Manage the client communications and objectives of around 3 accounts.
- Set the PPC strategy for the clients, usually long-term and with a focus on ROI.
- Implement the PPC strategy and manage budgets of up to £10k per month.
- Set up the paid campaigns which are largely across AdWords, YouTube, Social and Display.
- Conduct audits, testing and research to ensure campaigns are performing well.
- Frequently liaise with clients through monthly meetings and weekly if not daily calls.
- Report on the activity ideally through Google Data Studio or Excel.
We’re looking for someone who has Paid Search/PPC experience across the following platforms:
If you’ve got experience of two out of three OR three out of three we would love to speak to you!
They’re looking for someone who really knows AdWords, preferably with about 3 years’ experience, has a broad background in PPC and who can work collaboratively to set high-quality PPC strategies. You’ll also have to be a real pro when it comes to Excel or Data Studio as you’ll find yourself in either of these quite a lot.
If you tick all or most of the boxes, then please do apply with your CV today and I’ll give you more detail!
Becca Woods – Chassam Recruitment