about 2 years ago
Here’s a superb opportunity for a PPC Account Manager to join an exceptionally friendly agency based in Leeds who specialise in the full digital mix. If you’re looking for a role where you’ll have creative influence, independence and get to work on exciting projects then this could be the chance you’ve been waiting for!
They Need You!
The influx of new clients and accounts they have had recently has meant that they are now looking to add another PPC Account Manager to the team to come in and look after a variety of clients and also oversee the work of a more junior PPC Account Exec.
The ideal PPC Account Manager will have agency experience and be able to thrive whilst managing a range of different accounts. You’ll join the team of 20 plus media specialists which includes Account Managers, Media Planners & Media Buyers. You’ll be working closely with the Media Manager where you’ll get to create full PPC, Paid Social, Display and Retargeting campaigns using a range of platforms including Google, Facebook, Bing and Doubleclick.
The Skills You Need:
- A good level of Agency side experience
- Experience running PPC campaigns across Google and Bing
- Experience running full Paid Social campaigns using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- An in depth knowledge of the Doubleclick platform and how to use this for effective display campaigns
- A good understanding of how to create and effectively use RLSA’s
- Knowledge of how to use a range of analytics and reporting tools including Google Analytics and Excel
Like many agencies now, they’re looking for you to have Google certifications in both Google Ads and Google Analytics and any further accreditations would be beneficial.
Joining this team will mean you’ll get to work closely with and shape the future of this agency’s media team, you will have the opportunity to expand your own skill set and you’ll be engaging in the many weird and wonderful challenges going on here!
They are offering a fantastic benefits package including 33 days’ holiday and an annual profit share bonus. This opportunity is bound to attract a lot of interest – so there’s no better time to get your CV across!
For more information don’t hesitate to get in touch – Katherine Collier – Chassam Recruitment.